- private individual coaching is available on a monthly basis, we fit the training plan around the time you have to train and work towards your goals. Our plans cover all of the elements of your cycling and will make you a better all round bike rider.
- off the peg training plans - a simple plan tailored to your available time with limited feedback and review
- group training plans - if a group of you are all targeting the same event, we will supply a generic plan for you all to follow
- supported rides - get instant feedback on your individual riding or come as a group and learn the finer points of riding more effectively as a group
- 1-2-1 training - we ride with you and work closely with you to develop both your fitness alongside your on-bike skills
contact us for more information
- Regardless of whether you are self-coached or use your own coach, many athletes benefit from having a mentor to look after all of the other aspects.
- Whilst a coach can get you fit, a mentor is there to bounce ideas off, help you develop as a rider and ensure that you are giving yourself the best possible chance.
- Mentoring services will cover but are not exclusive to;
- event preparation, calendar planning, equipment use, gearing, bike set-up, tactics, motivational issues, targeting events and many many more.....
- contact us for more information
Professional consultancy services include but not are not limited to;
- training camp management
- event project management
- new product development
- mass participation event and route planning
- bike fit and set up
- technical problem resolution
- bike builds
- insurance estimates
Ranging from 1-2-1 training rides and coaching sessions to week long adventures in the Alpes. Past events include Alpine Col adventures, cobble bashing in Flanders and Roubaix, 3x Ventoux and Stelvio weekends.